Tabs

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Young Woman and Guitar, Art School


Here's a portrait drawing from the Saturday morning portrait group I attend. They have a new model; she's dressed 60s theme. I like the pose because she's wearing glasses, head scarf, fluffy coat and has her hand on a cool little guitar. It's great for drawing.

Drawing the portrait is fun but it's more fun and challenging when the model wears interesting clothing and items. I'm looking forward to next Saturday's session. I'll try from a different angle to get more of the guitar in the pose.

This past week I visited New York City and Philadelphia. I was accepted at the schools I applied to, so now I have to make a decision. It's not easy.  I visited the New York Academy of Art, Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts, and Studio Incamminati.  Incredibly impressive art schools. I was hoping to return home with an easy decision but not the case, hopefully soon one will feel right.

CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE

No comments: